Amalia's Retreat - Trip Incentive
Amalia's retreats are back and making waves!
Come along for some training, motivation, inspiration and relaxation.
Spots are limited and the Retreat is open for the first 75 Distributors who purchase a ticket.
Carnival Conquest Cruise Ship
September 23rd, 2018 leaving out of Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida for 6 nights.
Exotic Eastern Caribbean. Interior Cabin. Debarkation date is September 29th, 2018.
Ports of call for this cruise:
- Departure from Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Half Moon Cay, Bahamas – Carnival’s private island
- Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos
- Amber Cove, Dominican Republic
- 1 day at sea to relax before we get back to reality!
What you can expect for FREE on-board the Conquest:
- On-board meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts and ice cream are all included
- Personal stateroom attendant
- State-of the art Fitness Center
- Pools, hot-tubs, entry to Night-Clubs, Live Gameshows, Professional Dance-show Productions Shows, live entertainment and much more
- Serenity Adult only retreat area with hot tub and hammocks
- Seaside Movie Theater with complementary popcorn
- The Punchliner Comedy Club
- Art Gallery auctions, informational seminars
- Free contests with prizes
- and much, much more
Specialty Restaurants, Spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, laundry service, shopping and gambling at the Casino are also available at additional cost.
Taxes and port charges are INCLUDED
- On-board gratuities (optional)
- On-board purchases (spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, onboard shopping)
- All shore expenses including excursions
- Airfare and all travel expenses including to and from the port
Cost of Cruise: $409.00 USD + taxes and port charges of $130.25. Total cost $539.25 USD
Full details on how to earn this Trip Incentive for FREE after purchase, are available in your back-office.
Purchase a second ticket for your spouse/partner and email our event planners at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.